10/13/11

2012 Honda Civic



The Honda Civic has been one of the best selling midsize cars in America for many years.  The 2012 Honda Civic has made big improvements with interior quality and exterior design.  The Civic now gets an EPA   estimated 28 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway.  The 2011 Civic received and estimated 25 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway by the EPA.  Honda has cranked out 3-5 more miles per gallon out of their new Honda which is extraordinary for a one-year-leap.  The MSRP for the base Honda Civic sedan is $15,605 - $25,490.  The fully equipped Civic Hybrid can come as high as $30,000.  The Honda Civic is equipped with a 1.8 liter 4 cylinder engine has 140 horsepower.

What I think about the 2011 Honda Civic.  I am not much of a Honda driver.  I am more of a Ford and Chevy guy, but I will definitely be open minded to any vehicle make or model.  When I look to buy a car there are three things I want in a car.  First I want a vehicle that gets great mpg.  Second I want great style.  Third and lastly I want decent room.

No comments: