10/13/11

2011 Ford Fiesta



The 2011 Ford Fiesta is one of the best entry level cars you can buy in America.  The Fiesta is a new car from the Ford Motor Company created to make great strives for efficiency.  The Fiesta is fitted with a 1.6 liter 4 cylinder engine that pushes out 120 horsepower.  I personally have driven the 2011 Fiesta base sedan and for a base model it was surprisingly roomy and efficient.  When I drove the car I was getting an average of 40 mpg easily.  The dash to me was a little unusual due to its spotted texture which made it seem like a cheaper rubber coated plastic.  The acceleration at the stoplights were definitely nothing to brag about going from 0-60 mpg in 9.5 seconds.  That for many people seams to be very slow but I thought the vehicle had some pep and almost sounded sporty with the exhaust system.  I think most car enthusiasts would think this is unbearable slow because if you compare the Fiesta to a Bugatti Veyron which goes 0-60 in 2.5 seconds then the Fiesta would feel really slow.  I drive a 1997 Chevy Blazer and I tested the 0-60 on that vehicle and it was about 10 seconds and I don't even notice it being slow cause it makes a whole bunch of noise and sounds fast.  Anyway lets get to the rest of the spec explained so you know what to expect from the 2011 Ford Fiesta 

No comments: